Thread: Duck Shuttle

Default Taxidermy Shuttle

If any of you have something you want to send out to Shane then get it to me before (next week) Tuesday morning. The shuttle is rolling out Mid-morning Tuesday.

If you're waiting on a bird to come home thanks for your patience while I've been dealing with some personal issues. I'll be in touch when I return.

Shane's Website is here:

http://www.waterfowler.net/Artistic/

Let me know if you have any questions.
    Last edited by GobblerHntr; 12-15-2014 at 09:11 AM.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

I know you don't want any accolades, but thanks for what you do
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Not looking for that but thanks anyways.

Any takers need to let me know or else they will have to wait until January/February trip.

Squatty, thanks again for what you do for the members here. I'm looking forward to getting my wood duck back. When do you expect to be back in Lexington later this week?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghetto View Post
    A larger caliber will help you with your deer kills. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    I agree with timber22

I'll be in touch.

I'm back with a bunch of birds.

Please have a little patience with me. Withit being so close to the Christmas holiday and it's the weekend plans have been made that have me going in 40 11 different directions. If you know you had a bird that was paid for and should have been ready then it's highly likely I have it. There was a couple of exceptions and I do apologize. Those I've already addressed with those folks. Having said that if you think I should have a bird for you and you're willing to come to me in Lexington then it will be a huge help! Otherwise please hang in there I'll get it to you asap! I'll be making calls tomorrow.

Also please if you send me a PM make sure to give me your real name. I can't keep track of screen names and actual names on here with who's who. It also may help to tell me what duck you sent

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    I'm back with a bunch of birds.

Please have a little patience with me. Withit being so close to the Christmas holiday and it's the weekend plans have been made that have me going in 40 11 different directions. If you know you had a bird that was paid for and should have been ready then it's highly likely I have it. There was a couple of exceptions and I do apologize. Those I've already addressed with those folks. Having said that if you think I should have a bird for you and you're willing to come to me in Lexington then it will be a huge help! Otherwise please hang in there I'll get it to you asap! I'll be making calls tomorrow.

Also please if you send me a PM make sure to give me your real name. I can't keep track of screen names and actual names on here with who's who. It also may help to tell me what duck you sent

Thanks
    I sent a pile of dead gadwall to be mounted in a cypress slough habitat with duckweed. TFC hat on top. Is it ready?
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Maybe

If I send him a duck to mount will he write 35-17 on the form before he mounts it?
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Of course he will hart