Thread: Bahawaaaa

Default Bahawaaaa

12-27-2014, 03:31 PM #1 deer tracker jr
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Articles

Cow Horn

Ok guys, me and a friend of myn have been hunting a swamp in townvill and big beaver on lake heartwell and haven't had any luck... We need more places to hunt that produces a good duck hunt. So if any one knows of any good places in the upstate that yall have hunted before or know of to duck hunt pleas let me know as soon as possible. Thanks and needs to be in the upstate. Thanks!!! FUSION
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try lake murray. Bomb island is a good spot. Also try scducks forum. They're quick to point new guys in the right direction. .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah go on scducks .

Ja-eezuss.

FUSION!

Cater Lake. There. Took it down to the wire, but I managed to squeeze in my good deed for the year.

Good Lord I use to hunt that same spot. I would like to know who that idiot is. Years ago me and Firefuzz use to hunt that hole. I don't think Firefuzz gets on here anymore. Over time knuckle heads found our secret hole and screwed it up for us. I still get pissed when I think about it.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt