Thread: Sleep

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sleep

Its been kicking my ass here lately. I lay in bed every night until 1-2 in the morning then back up at 6. It's killing my recovery, my brain, and I'm sure everything is out of whack as well. I've tried backing off of training, adding in more training, I drink one cup of coffee every morning at the same time (7:30am) and thats it, water for the rest of the day. I guess work has been a little stressful and I can't seem to shut my mind down at the end of the day. I have tried reading books, tv on/off, benadryl and melatonin are a joke, tried 5-htp and that works once every 4-5 tries, don't really want to try alcohol. If I do sleep well, it is usually one night a week and its because I am so drained that I can't even function, then it slowly works it way back into the wee hours of the morning.

So I'm here looking for tips, tricks, and maybe supplements to get me back on track.

Thanks.
    Last edited by MolliesMaster; 12-10-2014 at 04:18 PM.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14