Thread: Boat Ramp Report

Default Boat Ramp Report

Looks like the Lunkers are back! Haven't seen these boys in awhile, still funny.

#ICAST

"Run that dawg"

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

I played my butt horn on a wooden pew once. No one seemed to appreciate it, especially my mom who took me outside and put the fear of God in me. To this day I still look over my shoulder to see if she's around before I fart.

Going after woman eater...

Watertime

These kids are having a blast!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Cool! Love to watch kids fish. Catching bait is as much fun as catching fish.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

He's great to fish with. I fished with him in Lauderdale a few years back & he's quite when there's no camera. We got some snook & small tarpon.

Seems like he would be good to fish with. Sure seems to know his snook and tarpon..... I most like his terms....for instance "reel guys"

Didn't watch all of the vids, but the first was pretty funny....especially towards the end when he begins describing the people.

When you get some time check out his videos wbrown... I agree on the first one, the whole belt thing with cooler hat with stickers and 75k truck with no trailerhitch is funny and prolly does describe some of the cats at the gig he is talking about..

It appears he didn't disappear like I thought...just has like at least 3 or 4 usernames on youtube and I missed it..... I used to enjoy the boat ramp report I just kept searching it... check out his old stuff too from around a few years after this site was started... it was prime