Thread: Havoc

Default Havoc

A friend of mine is rolling around the idea of getting one. With them not being out for a full year it's hard to find any reviews to their durability. How are y'all's holding up? Any busted welds or dents? I read a review last year about edges and how some didn't make a full duck season before welds started breaking. Also looking at Tim Scott's record with boat companies I have to wonder what the chances are that he'll stick around and continue to make these. Anyway, what are y'all's thoughts and experiences?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

I've beat the shit out of mine and I have 2

So what's your opinion on em so far?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I love mine. It seems pretty tough to me so far

They are fine. I've beat my 553 very hard. Dixiedeerslayer can attest to that. My 17 is been used in ocean more than anywhere else. The boat has held up great.

I've had mine for 9 months...kid tested mother approved...no issues and love it!!!

You can't go wrong with a havoc. Won't find a better built boat. You can't compare the later versions of the edges to the new Havocs. Tim left edge because they were more concerned with production than they were about quality. Havocs are quality boats

Whats the weight on the 56in bottom?
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions about Havoc boats. If I don't know, I'll get the right answer. 843-412-5537. Thanks Kevin