Thread: Ohio Nov. 8th-15th.

Default Ohio Nov. 8th-15th.

Going to Ohio and spend a week chasing deer and turkeys. Will be on the heels of the Appalachian turkey dogs.

Good luck!
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Excellent

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Good luck! I want to do that one day.
    "I do not hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. I would really rather not do it, but I am helpless in the grip of my compulsion"
    - Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion, 1973

Hunted with Steve Mann and Dennis Canuuk and we all three took fall birds. Kee Kee and Cutter, John Byrne turkey dogs did their job well. Lots of kee kees and clucks in responce to our calls and roughly an hour later I had my bird on the ground. We deer hunted but the rut hadn't really turned on yet. Saw lots of deer but no shooter. Steve has watched one the last two days that is a dandy and they leave to come back tomorrow morning. A great 8 was killed on the next property over from where we were. Coyotes one night were unbelievable. Great time with great friends. Oh and Steve delivered my limited edition single sided box call! Definitely a keeper.