Thread: Fishing Fantasy Art

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Fishing Fantasy Art

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

First one in sweet.
    1648 Tracker Grizzly
    Yamaha 70 2 stroke

I like those.

Who's the artist?
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOGSTER View Post
    I like those.

Who's the artist?
    I don't know, trying to find that out now. I'll post it if I find who does these.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Found it. A guy named Tommy Kinnerup.

The pictures are ads for a lure company names Savage Gear or SavaGear:
    http://dalien-fishing.com/wp-content...12-desktop.jpg

Here's the company website: Lures with an attitude - Savage Gear

Fantastic art and a great bait company as well. I did a review of their new 3D Hollow Frog with Action Legs a while back as part of a promotion they were running. They were so impressed with my write up that they sent me a whole box of the frogs as a thank you. I also use their 3D Line Through Trout with great success.

Here's a link to the review I wrote if anyone is interested.

http://www.bassresource.com/bass-fis...n-legs-review/
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

RK,
    Good reviews. Does the frog have the hook imbedded in the body or is the body split so the hook can make contact when the fish closes on it?

It's similar to most hollow body frogs in that the hook comes out of the back end of the body and lays outside the skin in a "hook slot" that's molded into the bait. This keeps it weedless but exposed so that when a fish strikes the body collapses and exposes the hook. The only downside to this frog is that it sometimes lands upside down. It needs a second to right itself and sometimes requires a light twitch to make it roll over. What I like about the "Action Legs" model is that the action is similar to that of a Zoom Horny Toad. I was hoping this Savage Gear Frog might replace my need for the Horny Toads but no such luck. I've caught some really nice fish on the 3D Hollow Frog but the Zoom Horny Toad is still my go to frog lure! I just wish they were more durable! I buy them by the hundred and can burn through them pretty quickly during the summer frog bite!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

his fish art is BA

Not far off if you've been out with some of the bigger sharks swimming around.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013