Thread: Need help

Default Need help

Hi y'all. I'm new to the site. I drew a tag for the middle coastal(Berk,Charleston and Dorchester) My buddy who has the boat is unable to go.Does anyone with a boat want to go? I got the bow,snatch hooks and spot light, just need a buddy with a boat. My 13 year old son has to go too.Thanks

When does the season go out?
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Wish I was closer and had more time, I love to see big lizards die!
    "If its better than cold beer and hot pussy it'll probably kill us all" ~ Rebel Son

BigBallin is offline prognosticator of prognosticators

How big a gator you lookin for?
    You can grow up to be just like me....

I would like to get a 9 to 10 foot

Quote Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
    How big a gator you lookin for?
    Now me if someone asked this and I didnt have a boat and asking a man to volunteer his time and being new to this site....my answer would have been it doesnt matter bc I am asking for help so any legal gator is alright with me. But thats just me....

I am tied down with promises to hunt and fish the next two weekends but if you haven't tagged out before the last weekend we can probably get something going. I tagged out opening day and knocked the boat down for bowfishing and have promised a trip this weekend and next. I should be able to help you but as you probably know, in that region especially by the last weekend the gators is scary. If I get a break in my schedule before then Ill let you know...Just a heads up, not that I think it'll be an issue especially with your boy going....no beer on the boat gator hunting and I am anal about safety and law. Keep in touch.... I live close to and am really familiar with the Cooper.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    Now me if someone asked this and I didnt have a boat and asking a man to volunteer his time and being new to this site....my answer would have been it doesnt matter bc I am asking for help so any legal gator is alright with me. But thats just me....
    I understand that. I'm not trying to be greedy but I do have a pretty decent investment in this. What I mean is that it doesnt have to be a monster trophy. I would prefer to get a "eater" After spending cash for the tag and a spotlight, gator arrows,snatch hooks and processing equipment, I kinda want one larger than the minimum. I also have a habit of when a man ask me a question I give him a honest answer weather I'm new to the site or not. Keep in mind I didn't say some one help me get a 9-10 footer,someone asked me what I was wanting to get. I had a partner already but do to unforseen circumstances he is unable to go.

Thanks BigBallin, I will keep you up to date

pm sent

Let me know how and what you've done....I can help you out Friday after work, probably get to the water around 5:30. Let me know if you still need help or Im just gonna go shoot fish

Sorry, but if I don't hear back by tomorrow evening (Thurs the 9th) before bed, I will have to rescind my offer.
    Take Care sir