Thread: Fran is a bitch

Default Fran is a bitch

I almost met Pukey because of her, I'm talking it was about to be bad.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

That ole gal can sneak up on you quick like. It really is masochistic how those two simple movements paired together can break you down if done quickly enough.

Yep.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Did it last week and pr'd my old time by 1:20. Hands were already busted up and that was my 4th day in a row in the gym.

I did the L1 Cert this past weekend and instead of Fran we did 3 rft of 15 95# thrusters and 12 burpees. Take those two non-complimentary movements and your in for a shit sandwich. I'd rather do Fran 2 days in a row than do that again.
    Last edited by carolinaboy06; 09-24-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

I did manage to get a max box jump height of 38" prior to meeting Fran.

Thrusters and burpees are way worse. A 21/15/9 of those two movements will have you mumbling to yourself through blue frothy lips.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinaboy06 View Post
    Did it last week and pr'd my old time by 1:20. Hands were already busted up and that was my 4th day in a row in the gym.

I did the L1 Cert this past weekend and instead of Fran we did 3 rft of 15 95# thrusters and 12 burpees. Take those two non-complimentary movements and your in for a shit sandwich. I'd rather do Fran 2 days in a row than do that again.
    Give me the pullups over burpees ANY damn day of the week.....that sounds terrible.

Congrats on the PR time. I PR'd the old bitch two weeks ago as well. Sub 4 minutes is in my sights before Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Thrusters and burpees are way worse. A 21/15/9 of those two movements will have you mumbling to yourself through blue frothy lips.
    It reminded me so much of 14.5

Quote Originally Posted by SCcdp View Post
    Give me the pullups over burpees ANY damn day of the week.....that sounds terrible.

Congrats on the PR time. I PR'd the old bitch two weeks ago as well. Sub 4 minutes is in my sights before Halloween.
    It was and thank you.
    The right to bear arms is the last form of defense against tyranny.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I did manage to get a max box jump height of 38" prior to meeting Fran.
    That's a good solid jump Chuck!