Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tater quotes from Thursday until 5:30pm on Saturday.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Tater quotes from Thursday until 5:30pm on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
    the SEC West are the big boys in the conference and the East is playing for the tallest midget.

If the East is the tallest midget, then how did that midget mutilation feel last night?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    If the East is the tallest midget, then how did that midget mutilation feel last night?!?!?

The best thing about that loss last night,...... it ran that idiot off for a while.

He's lurking, but not posting.

Last Activity: Today 08:39 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Every OC on the schedule is nuttin all over himself with the D he saw last night.

I love the irony of his one too.

Quote Originally Posted by buckfarmer View Post
    I love the irony of his one too.
    Touché, Clemson ran into a rock crusher in the second half last night. Sakkerliner ran into a buzz saw from the opening kickoff. Both got issues to correct before they are worth a shit. And neither of them should be ranked after the performances turned in.

Sure hope deer season starts better than football season has.

I like my crow blackened with humble pie for desert.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    If Clemson beats UGA this place will be boring.

Nice try littlewood.

It would have been, now its a midget fight until November.

It would have been, now its a midget fight until November.
    Meanwhile, your midget ass still hasn't taken the bet.

Still scared. I don't blame you.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    You mean like Alabama. Or Auburn. Or LSU. Or (nobody in the East this year)........Got it.

Simple, the East may not be as good as the West, but the East is clearly much, much better than Clemson!

I'll have to find it but some dumbass on here said "UGA has no QB, taters win 41-17." Hahahahaha
    1754 War Eagle
    90 Yamaha 2Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by tbagwell24ducks View Post
    I'll have to find it but some dumbass on here said "UGA has no QB, taters win 41-17." Hahahahaha
    That's what happens when they overdose on dabo koolaid.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by AllClemmings View Post
    Oh yeah, well the SEC West is loaded and UGA is the only team in the east and and and SEC SEC SEC.. Z

There. Thread over.

Quote Originally Posted by LowcountryBuck View Post
    Why? Take your cooter cuffs off and maybe, just maybe you will learn something. Lot of truth in what I posted. Clemson will be fine on offense, dangerously thin at tackle, will have a solid defense.

What is not correct there, nostradumbass?

Oh, you only see what you want to see, I get it. No way to have any kind of reasonable talk around some of you nutwads because all that you see is what you want to see.
    Lcb

If you find mine you will see I said UGA by 14 and honestly thought 21

Gurley is one HELL OF A RB
    Last edited by tprice; 09-01-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Quote of the year from another forum.

Quote......."As I watch the game, I have noticed that several plays weren't called against UGA. I'm not talking incidental plays. I am talking about blatant and obvious plays. Let us review the plays that I am referring to.

Play 1. The illegal wedge that should have been called back when Todd Gurley ran the kickoff return back.

Play 2. The Obvious Pass interference against Scott when the UGA defender grabbed his jersey and threw him to the ground. He wasn't breaking up the pass. He was grabbing his jersey. That would have put Clemson inside the 20 for another Touchdown. That would have put Clemson up by 2 scores at that point.

EXTRAS: The several holding calls that were not called on Special Teams kick off returns, and when our defense was getting pressure on Mason.

WE GOT ROBBED FOLKS! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS AND UGA NEEDS TO FORFEIT THIS WIN TO CLEMSON! "
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-02-2014 at 08:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Quote of the year from another forum.

Quote......."As I watch the game, I have noticed that several plays weren't called against UGA. I'm not talking incidental plays. I am talking about blatant and obvious plays. Let us review the plays that I am referring to.

Play 1. The illegal wedge that should have been called back when Todd Gurley ran the kickoff return back.

Play 2. The Obvious Pass interference against Scott when the UGA defender grabbed his jersey and threw him to the ground. He wasn't breaking up the pass. He was grabbing his jersey. That would have put Clemson inside the 20 for another Touchdown. That would have put Clemson up by 2 scores at that point.

EXTRAS: The several holding calls that were not called on Special Teams kick off returns, and when our defense was getting pressure on Mason.

WE GOT ROBBED FOLKS! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS AND UGA NEEDS TO FORFEIT THIS WIN TO CLEMSON! "
    you could call holding on every play of the game. some of the worst excuses ever. the taters not being able to tackle worth a damn didnt help either did it?
    Last edited by tbagwell24ducks; 09-02-2014 at 11:03 AM.
    1754 War Eagle
    90 Yamaha 2Stroke

Scared is referring to using gunpowder on internet, nutless.

Gunpowder - the great equalizer. One of mans greatest inventions.

It has a tendency to silence idiots, like Tee, who would make a threat on the Internet, because someone said something funny about his fat neck. And then there's the little yipper dog, you, who thinks that any of this is worth bringing back into conversation.

Either way, you're a p-p-p-pussy.

Wow, shooting and internet name calling you are a tough one.

Wow, shooting and internet name calling you are a tough one.
    I'm tough enough. Now, are you going to take the bet or are you going to keep making stupid posts?

Quote......." We stood toe to toe with them in their house with lots of questions to answer on offense. You could even say we clearly outplayed them. Dabo has given us a very talented football team that will play ball with the best of them. Hopefully by the time the next few recruiting classes and flush out some of the older ones there won't be quite as many start x over y conversations after the game. As of right now I think we can play with anybody.

The future is very bright. DW will be a beast for us. There are strong veterans on this team but there are also some very hungry young guns ready to make their mark for the next few years.

Mike Williams, when he can hold onto the ball, is a deadly match-up for DBs. Very shifty and quick and possesses good size (something you can't coach).

We could and should have won THIS game. We kicked ### the first half and UGA was lucky to still be in it.