Thread: iPhone 4

Default iPhone 4

While checking my email, phone went to a green screen. to a black screen and then cut off. I shut it down and then tried to cut it back on, but nothing happened. I then plugged it in to the charger and the little white apple came up. I left it plugged in for about 20 minutes, but now the apple is gone and the phone won't do anything. I tried plugging it into the computer to see if I could restore it through iTunes, but the computer wouldn't recognize it. Any of you techy gurus know how I can get it cut back on?

There are far better ways to handle this problem other than having it turn back on. I can think on 10 different ways it could be used as a target right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

Quote Originally Posted by dhall1693 View Post
    There are far better ways to handle this problem other than having it turn back on. I can think on 10 different ways it could be used as a target right now.
    This

I have gone through 3 iphone 4's. Soon as my contract is up for renewal im ridding myself of the pos.

Having said that, the apple store will fix or replace it. Damn thing about them is, they only operate by appointment. You have to call and set up an appointment just to talk to someone. Know your apple id login and all that mess too.

Hold the top button and the bottom button on the front down at the same time for about 15 seconds or so till you see some stuff start to happen.

That'll be $50.

Had one going on 3 years now and the SOB has been on autopilot since day one. Not a minutes trouble. Hell, it even fell out of my truck at speed and I ran over it and it's still cruising right along. 10 miles down the road before I realized it. logged onto that "find my iPhone" thingy and someone had picked it up. I got their address off the map, rolled up in their driveway, knocked on the door and told 'em to gimme back my damn phone.

Ive had 2 do the same exact thing. both were under warranty so apple replaced them, for free.
    1754 War Eagle
    90 Yamaha 2Stroke

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Hold the top button and the bottom button on the front down at the same time for about 15 seconds or so till you see some stuff start to happen.

That'll be $50.
    I've done that...nothing happens.

You still owe me.

He's serious, too.

You can get a new iphone 4 or 5 right now for under $1 US Currency depending on your carrier. If you aren't eligible for upgrade go in and add a line to your plan. Or start a new plan with a new carrier. And don't even listen to them about the early termination fees from the old carrier.

Went and bought two 5C's. Well, didn't buy them, they gave them to me with a 2 yr contract extension. Everybody is happy now.