Thread: UTV Gun Mounts

Default UTV Gun Mounts

What are y'all using?

Been thinking on the floor mount but also the one that straps to the ROPS system like a normal gun case. Then again, there is the Koplin case mount.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This right here. Had the koplin hard cases at one time but they take up to much room.
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/QuadG...h-All+Products

Big sky rack....I love mine.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    Big sky rack....I love mine.
    That the ceiling mount one? I'm worried that the holders won't fit my fat ass rifle stock very well.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

how about UTV lights? I would prefer a handheld (read: detachable) spot that mounts on the rail.

i have seen some $4-500 Warn lights that give off 650 lumens but dont think I want to spend $500 to have some aftermarket, MOUNTED light like those.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    how about UTV lights? I would prefer a handheld (read: detachable) spot that mounts on the rail.

i have seen some $4-500 Warn lights that give off 650 lumens but dont think I want to spend $500 to have some aftermarket, MOUNTED light like those.
    I believe primos makes one like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That the ceiling mount one? I'm worried that the holders won't fit my fat ass rifle stock very well.
    It will mount on the ceiling or across your roll cage. It fits all my guns including my AR with rail. What rifle stock you have?

Not a good photo. Mine is on the roll cage. Single gun rack. I may put an identical one behind the back seat.

I'm looking at stuff like this for the Kubota
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    It will mount on the ceiling or across your roll cage. It fits all my guns including my AR with rail. What rifle stock you have?
    B&C Light Tactical Medalist, forearm is a bit thicker than most though not ridiculously so.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    B&C Light Tactical Medalist, forearm is a bit thicker than most though not ridiculously so.
    Shouldn't be a problem at all. Or it through cabelas and return it if it doesn't fit...