Thread: 55 gallon drums

Default 55 gallon drums

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get some metal 55 gallon drum with the clamp lid. I am in the newberry area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

There's a guy in Anderson who has a ton of them. He has a add on craigs list. Any size you want. With or without lids. I bought a food grade drum with lid the other week from him for $15 to build a smoker out of.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Yeah I was kinda hoping I could find something a little closer but I had made my mind up that that's where I was going if I did not find anything closer.

I may have a couple sitting around in Lexington. Let me check to see what kind of shape their in.

If you know someone that plants cotton, check with them. The spindle grease for pickers usually comes in metal drums. Most farmers will gladly give them to you just to get them out of their way.

418 and 25 in ware place they had a bunch.i got a couple from them.

You got a body to dispose of?

Quote Originally Posted by marsh chicken View Post
    You got a body to dispose of?
    We'll know if he asks where to buy bulk quantities of Drano next.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

There is somebody selling them in newberry in the parking lot beside the cvs started to stop today but was in a bit of a rush if you get by there let me know how much they are

Guy in union has metal food grade for $20 with lids. He advertised them in the market bulletin.
    Last edited by woody96; 07-23-2014 at 05:57 PM.