Thread: Pacolet River Live-Cam

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Pacolet River Live-Cam

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

A couple of co-eds from Wofford are going to go out there on those rocks and get it on. Hope it's a good show!

What??? That's my back yard.... No shit!
    Windows Down!

And, you don't want to see the females down there.
    It's as bad as it gets~
    Windows Down!

Quote Originally Posted by smallwater View Post
    A couple of co-eds from Wofford are going to go out there on those rocks and get it on. Hope it's a good show!
    I sure hope so, otherwise it's about the most boring camera stream I ever saw. I guess it's exciting if you get off on watching water flow.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by raybird View Post
    What??? That's my back yard.... No shit!
    Then maybe you can tell me. Where did it get the name Pacolet? What does pacolet mean?

I know Enoree is a Cherokee word that basically means "river of the muscadines". What does pacolet mean? It seems like I should know but I'm drawing a blank.

According to Wikipedia these were the notable natives that came from Pacolet:

George Banks, baseball player

• Louise Best (November 10, 1892-July 25, 1966) was the daughter of a Methodist minister from Darlington County, South Carolina. She was a long-time Methodist missionary and honorary citizen of Brazil. Miss Best is buried in the Pacolet Methodist Church cemetery.

Robert Henry Best (April 15, 1896–December 16, 1952) was an American broadcaster of Nazi propaganda during World War II. He was convicted of treason in 1948 and sentenced to life imprisonment. Best died in federal prison in Missouri. He is buried beside his sister Louise Best at the Pacolet Methodist Church cemetery.

• Hon. C[ameron]. Bruce Littlejohn (July 22, 1913-April 21, 2007) retired Chief Justice of the South Carolina Supreme Court and author on South Carolina legal history is buried in the Pacolet First Baptist Church cemetery. He was a native of Pacolet.