Thread: Saturday JUNE 6 2015

Default Saturday JUNE 6 2015

Just to get a new one started for the year....

I'm overdue. And I don't need anyone telling me I look overdue. I hear that enough.

OK. Volunteers?? We'd like to hear form you. Please PM me here. or send a message to duck.tail@hotmail.com THAT IS NOT YAHOO, mindspring, gmail or anything else. It id duck.tail@hotmail.com

Contributors. Seems I still have not received some bucks from folks who said they would pay last year. I'm going to put Media Guy on them. He will embarrass them

OK, plan to have fun. Kids are welcome to monitor their parents.

Now, JUST BECAUSE there have been those individuals that can't understand what happens here on SCDUCKS and the great comradery we have here, I am about to post up on at least one of the facebooks sights. I think there is more than one, but y'all encourage folks to look here for news. It is so much easier and I am not wiped out by facebook.

Thank y'all for your support.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

And to start things off right, WESCO TRAILERS is a new sponsor!

If someone is needing a trailer, contact me and I'll put you in touch.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

or me im the dealer parts coordinator for them so i can about answer anything , im glad that we finally have got through
    Phowler boat being pushed by almost stock 36 slow drive
    Just a killer of all species

Quote Originally Posted by santeeduckkiller View Post
    or me im the dealer parts coordinator for them so i can about answer anything , im glad that we finally have got through
    Y'all take way too long to build a boat trailer. Know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilee View Post
    Y'all take way too long to build a boat trailer. Know that.
    It's built right.

Damn right they build a heck of a trailer
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

have one station covered need volunteers.
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Me an my crew have station 1 covered as always