Thread: Opera Singer Can't Stop Farting After Surgery

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Opera Singer Can't Stop Farting After Surgery

Sounds to me like her singing stinks!

Opera Singer Can't Stop Farting After Surgery, Loses Job

Opera singer Amy Herbst is suing after surgery that took place while she was giving birth left her with chronic flatulence.

Ms Herbst, who previously performed with the Nashville Opera Company, says she is now unable to work as a professional singer.

The complication arose after she was given an episiotomy during child birth. A nurse found that the tear had not healed properly leaving the mezzo-soprano with a "complete breakdown of the episiotomy and perineum", with "vagina and rectum are basically connected".

The problem may not be easy to fix either, with a surgeon telling Herbst that reconstructive surgery may not be enough to help her regain control, and further operations might be needed.

She has now filed a lawsuit, which states: "As a result of her incontinence and excessive flatulence, Herbst has been unable to work as a professional opera singer."
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Maybe if she sprinkled a little after shave on her starfish and
    just sang really loud no one would notice.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

You kill me with some of these news flashes
    If you said you didn't want to see where it came from you'd be lying!
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

I think I'd like to see her combination orifice.

So, does she do anal now? Talk about the hot dog in the hallway syndrome, her husband better be hung like a coffee can.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013