Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: SCDucks 3 x 100 challenge...

damn I keep forgeting to keep up
    77 yesterday

today makes 78
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Did 80 before work this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

Today is 81

Wife wanted to start P90x today. Took awhile but I knocked it out after. Not going to be able to swing a club for a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Tekton Game Calls

843-290-9569

How about
    3RFT
    1 rope climb
    15 push ups
    200m run
    1 rope climb
    15 push ups
    200m run

That's 90 push ups. Today is only 83
    My shoulders are toast

Yesterday 85
    Today 86

91 yesterday
    92 today

Yesterday 94
    Today 95